Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Tick that one off...

And another one bites the dust. Having interviews in the middle of not being able to stand straight turns out to not be the best idea. The small company that gave me that weird sense of déjà vu sent me an e-mail today saying that they didn’t have anything in my field, and that they would keep me in mind if anything came up. Fine. The issue was that with them I was interested in a field that I am not specifically in right now, that I make a quite good salary, and that they generally don’t like to hire people, but have them work on contract. All fine and dandy, but what they would probably be able to offer me on contract probably wouldn’t be that much more than my current salary. Except I would have no security, fewer benefits than I have right now, and why should I even think about it? Vice versa, why should they think about making an offer? I have slightly more respect for them now.
Like sand in the hourglass, so go the days of our lives…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home