Friday, November 11, 2005

Lucky number...

Have I mentioned that 11 is my lucky number? Have you noticed the day? Yes! I got the job in the U.K.! My wife is less than thrilled, but I guess that is just how it will have to be for the moment. I owe my current boss a lot. She really pushed hard to have me get this job. I am thrilled! I can be a full member of the species again! My son can learn English!

I will most likely leave next week for a couple of weeks, come back and hand my job here over to someone, and then go to the U.K. at the end of the year or beginning of next year, for good. My wife and son will follow in April. There are lots of things to sort. Time to get started. Happy 11/11, and goodnight!

2 Comments:

Blogger paris lover said...

woww !! it seems that u did ur best to get such nice blog..!;)

10:19 AM  
Anonymous zennid said...

i like ur blog..do u want to exchange links??

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home